|Hunting season is just around the corner, get an edge this year by mounting your scouting cameras early. Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your game camera:
- Make sure you mount the camera mid-thigh high and level to the ground
- Be sure to use the laser aim feature to position the camera
- Use shorter delay times on trails, when animals are just passing by
- Longer time delays should be used on food plots and mineral licks or by feeders, when the animals will be lingering in the area
- Purchase a camera with long battery life to save on trips in and out of the field.
- Purchase additional SD cards so you can replace the full card with a blank card and take the pictures home to save to your computer